Many of our property owners live out of state, or abroad, so we have developed specialized systems to report on your property and its revenue production, using advanced, online technology.
Our property management services address every step in the process of owning a successful real estate investment in Florida. Our full service company can help you from start to finish. Customer satisfaction is our number one goal. Let us help you make your dream a reality!
Real Estate Team:
We have realtors available to assist you in navigating the market from finding a property to ensuring a smooth closing. Our agents will make certain that you love the house, and that it will produce a significant return on investment through our rental program.
We provide professional marketing with no marketing fees. You only pay us our standard commission when your property is rented. We work directly with over 40 established and reputable online companies such as Airbnb, Vrbo, Homeaway and Tripadvisor to market your property online. We reach an international audience and draw tenants from over 70 countries annually. Our international team understands the needs and cultures of our guests visiting from abroad and we have team members fluent in many languages. Our dedicated advertising professionals keep track of the best places and times to advertise, maintain a strong presence on social media, and update our marketing techniques with the quickly changing digital world. In addition to the standard marketing we do, we also have a large repeat customer base. Our happy clients return to rent with us again year after year.
Interior Decorating Team:
From blank floor plan to fully furnished vacation home, we can help furnish your home in a way that appeals to the masses. We stay up to date with current trends, have professional accounts with furniture stores and can help you get the best rates available.
We offer professional photo shoots to properly showcase your home to the rental market. We use professional equipment, lighting, and wide-angle lenses that set our properties photos apart from the competition.
Property Management Team:
We offer several programs and can help you analyze your investment and choose which program works best for you and your property.
Our teams of agents are highly skilled and trained in property management. We offer a wide array of management services which can be tailored to fit your needs. Some of our many services include, but are not limited to the following…
• We present your property to the largest available rental market.
• We are always aware of current market conditions. This allows us to rent your property at its highest value. We use proprietary algorithm software that adjusts rental rates to ensure highest possible rates and occupancy
• Our computer system enables us to maintain an extensive list of all the features that make your property desirable and special.
• We use a broad range of advertising media, including signs, flyers, and/or newspaper classifieds, online ads, pay per click and other online mediums.
• We have members of the Florida Board of Realtors on our team. We share our vacancy listings with other members and have great relationship and networks with the local real estate community.
• We list vacancies in Residential Leasing Report, sharing the information with non-Board member Realtors.
• We lease only to qualified, responsible tenants by diligently screening.
• We do a thorough credit and reference check for annual leases before the lease is signed. This includes checking history with the credit bureau, verifying employment, and checking all appropriate references including past landlords.
• We take time with each new tenant to explain the benefits and responsibilities of leasing from us.
• We provide you with protection throughout the use of proper lease agreements, deposit forms, late notices, and other legal documents.
• We take fair, appropriate security and pet deposits
• We maintain and update an inventory of all the personal items that are part of your property.
• We constantly perform spot checks and announced routine inspection.
• Our key-control procedures protect you and the tenant against unauthorized entry.
• We provide qualified, reasonably priced maintenance via our in-house staff that will get the job done right and at the right price.
• We are maintenance experts. Since we deal with this daily, we know what repairs should cost and how long they will take to complete.
• Maintenance work is controlled and supervised through our systems and controls.
• We help avoid costly repairs through routine preventative maintenance inspections.
• We protect the value of your investment by maintaining your property at current neighborhood standards.
• We do all the bookkeeping chores for you. Our computer system keeps, complete, accurate records of every income and expense that affects your property.
• We make sure the mandatory state and local taxes and fees are paid on a monthly basis.
• Our convenient monthly statements provide you with a full, itemized record of all transactions.
• Our end-of-year statements simplify the job of tax preparation for you and your accountant.
• Because we are computerized, we can meet your individual needs, including budgeting, itemized summaries for tax preparation, and other unique services.
Basic Services provided in most standardized management agreements include:
Rent Collection – collecting and depositing rents and other income from tenants is a priority. Maintaining the status of each tenant and running delinquency reports as well as monthly tenant status reports.
Bill Payment – payment of vendors, utilities and mortgages and provide a monthly check registration.
Maintenance – evaluation of vendors, equipment, supplies and services to keep the property operating in a manner that is safe and keeps the tenant satisfied.
Financial Reports – providing an annual budget and monthly statements such as profit and loss, including rent roll and check register.
Tenant Relations – 24-hour answering service to provide for tenant needs, questions, concerns and emergencies.
Rental Analysis – provide timely updates and recommendations for rental increase and lease negotiations and handling of renewals.
Supervision of employees – hiring, firing, supervision and payment of the employees assigned to the property.
Auxiliary Services are extra services provided and usually charged separately (a la carte)
• Property tax appeals if the value is less than assessment
• Leasing (annual leases) – in many cases this is handled by a leasing broker and not the property manager
• Management Plan for the property that includes an analysis on the region, neighborhood, operations, financial status, etc. and recommendations
• Consulting, such as repositioning the property or changing of use and obtaining city approvals
• Brokerage for sale of property
• Supervision of large capital improvement projects
• Interior design services
• Professional photography services
• Property Acquisitions
• Storm Preparations
• Licensing and permitting assistance